The Critical Thinking Experience is available through the VitalSource bookshelf app, VitalSource Bookshelf, at bookshelf.vitalsource.com, either as individual units, or the whole library.
The CTX can be read online in your browser, or through the VitalSource Bookshelf app, downloaded to your device.
- Email us at email@example.com to receive a code and instructions to preview all the modules. (You’ll be contacting a human being in our little mom-and-pop shop, and we’re going to just want to make sure you’re an instructor, so it could take 24 hours.)
- Once you get your code, you’ll go to bookshelf.vitalsource.com, create an account if you don’t already have one, and redeem your code for access to all our modules.
- When you decide to adopt a module or the whole library, you can simply write it into your syllabus, and tell your students on the first day of class. They’ll go straight to the VitalSource page, and order directly from there.
- Go to bookshelf.vitalsource.com.
- If you have an account, log in. If not, create one.
- Once you have created an account, and logged in, click on “store.” This is where you purchase the modules you will be using.
- Search for the author/title your instructor has given you.
- You will have to pay $4.99 for a single module, or $9.99 for access to the entire library.
- You can access the modules through your browser
- You can also download the app from the Apple or Android App Stores.